I’m kidding. It should read 35 years later….
It’s not bad after all to be called Manang or Ate. And here are 10 things I’ve learned on turning 35:
1. Your motto becomes “age is a state of the mind…”
2. You don’t have to be a genius to make a difference in the world- especially in the lives of your children…
3. A simple sorry is all it takes.
4. A kiss can instantly wipe the pain of a child who just fell down.
5. Unconditional love can be found within the walls of your home.
6. An A is an A and a B is a B. Don’t think too much because learning takes place in simple things.
7. Less is more.
8. Children are God’s greatest gifts.
9. Gifts are expensive (refer to number 8).
10. Moisturize. Moisturize. Moisturize.