Advance Happy Easter everyone!
My very good friend, Grace of Sandier pastures has sent me this very adorable Hershey’s basket goodies! By accepting this gift, I am participating with Hershey’s cause in donating to the Children’s Miracle Network. What better way to spend Easter but to help in a good cause? Below is the hop blog rules. Check them out and be part of this great crusade!
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
See all Hershey’s new Easter items only sold at Walmart and get Easter basket ideas!